4 trades left - need 2 d's help me please!

Started by hawksrule, July 11, 2012, 12:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawksrule

already done 1 trade this week giving me full fwds and mids and 217k in the bank
the downside is i now have only 4 trades left with Giles as ruck 2 and a backline of :
Lids, Birchall, Suckling, Carazzo, Ellis (250k), Shaw (184k) Darley (210k)
subs -  Goddard, Townsend (180k)

definitely want to get scotland in but im about 1k short of trading darley to him so that can wait till next week
should i trade ellis > yarran this week as D7 and have shaw as my only cover with 2 trades left for finals
downgrade someone for cash and make ellis a proper premo D7 and have 1 trade for finals?
or just hold my trades and keep ellis/shaw as D7 leaving me with 3 trades for finals

Ajax22

Think you're gonna have to. Yarran still worries me but in this situation you really need a cheap lucky bargain. Yarran is by far the only option at that price. The only other thing you could do is wait until closer to finals and hope that 2 of Darley/Ellis/Shaw make enough money to be able to bring in to better players. With the amount of players out of the Tigers midfield atm Ellis could still increase a fair bit and Darley might have a lot to make aswell.

In the end it comes down to how willing you are to risk picking up Yarran, he might not outscore Ellis by enough to be worth a trade or he could go ahead and average around 85 for the rest of the year