Geeky question

Started by bindas123, June 28, 2011, 11:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

OK. I will update everything and try again.

EDIT: Works well now, cheers :)

mattyboy30

gwilliams is there a supercoach ladder predictor that works this year ;) 

It was fantastic last year!

gwilliams

I wrote a 'bookmarklet' version this year, pretty cool, like the 'footynerd' bookmarklet as it updates the actual fantasy ladder as you choose the results. I stuck it up on a free web host site and advertised it on FF earlier in the season but then the web host suspended my site. No-one complained so I haven't bothered getting a new site set up.

If there's any interest I'll try and get a new site

gwilliams

Here's a sample picture of one of my leagues. The bookmarklet works for Supercoach, Dreamteam, Sportal and Sportsbet as well as their NRL equivalent sites (if anyone does NRL as well)

mattyboy30

that would be great if you could....getting to the business end of the season....

gwilliams

Ok, I've created a minimal page without much doco, hopefully you can work out what needs to be done but if you have a problem let me know in this thread.

http://home.netspeed.com.au/glennwilliams/ffl

mattyboy30

worked a treat thanks Glenn, this is impressive!

gwilliams

No worries, hope it helps!

I was toying with the idea of doing a 'live' ladder with the ladder changing as the games progress, especially useful for the last fantasy home and away match but seeing that DT is the only one with live score updates it made it less useful. Plus there would be a lot more programming effort which I don't have the time for at the moment. Maybe next year!

mattyboy30

It will definitely help, I'm doing supercoach and discovered I need 44 pts to make the finals so now I can keep maximum trades up my sleeve for the finals.