The Waters poll

Started by its me lads, July 09, 2012, 08:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are you doing?

Hold
Trade

Torpedo10

Keeping even though I have trades. I traded Scotland. He came back 2 weeks after that when it was supposed to be atleast 3. I'm not making that mistake again.

BGK

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 09, 2012, 09:49:31 PM
Keeping even though I have trades. I traded Scotland. He came back 2 weeks after that when it was supposed to be atleast 3. I'm not making that mistake again.

It's only a mistake if he comes back early. I'm hearing it could be up to 6 weeks. Even if it's only 4 surely you can't hold that long.

Hagebear

I also held scotland but dont think he was that injured. Never had a strain, just a tight calf so carlton to the precaution and rested him, but Waters is having a knee clean-out and there isnt really any coming back sooner from that. 3-5 is very stndard for that. Won't be back in 2 like Scotland.

Dudge

Quote from: Ajax22 on July 09, 2012, 09:45:32 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 09, 2012, 09:20:24 PM
What the option when you have one trade left?

Go find a quiet corner to cry in

Going to the local and i'm not drinking WATERS ffs

its me lads

now more people are holding than trading, probably due to trade issues?

I have 5 trades left

I am doing Giles to Cox/Maric and maybe Waters out? not sure.

Tominator

Quote from: BGK on July 09, 2012, 09:56:59 PM

It's only a mistake if he comes back early. I'm hearing it could be up to 6 weeks. Even if it's only 4 surely you can't hold that long.
I've held Pendles for six weeks and I'm sure he will dominate when he returns. Saved a trade in the process and have only lost one game in my main league. I am holding him, trades are too important. Finals are when you need him and he will be back by then (5 weeks) so imma hold

its me lads

KoopKicka

Dont have him, never had, probably has killed me this year but Im quite content to sit and smile inwardly. ;)

its me lads

Quote from: KoopKicka on July 10, 2012, 12:21:34 AM
Dont have him, never had, probably has killed me this year but Im quite content to sit and smile inwardly. ;)

-1  >:(

thatguy

i have no choice but to hold given my lack of trades.

i booted ablett and scotland only for them to miss 2 and 1 respectively, but held pendles and christensen.

cant take a trick this yr!