Waters
0 (0%)
Pendlebury
0 (0%)
Broughton
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

masedog333

With a few premiums set to miss this week and a few keepers scoring 50's its time to investigate whether its worth trading them or not

Goddard- Will miss this round and has a season average of 101, although his recent form has been poor. With a lot of back-line bench cover not playing (i'm looking at you Darley and Spurr) a lot of us want to trade as we have had enough of his poor scores and don't want to cop a donut this week.
Verdict: trade if you have a full team and 5+ trades left

Martin- Will miss this round and has a season average of 89. Has been really disappointing this year and lots of us are sick of his inconsistency. With some forward reserves such as Sexton, Milera and Hall not playing and Kennedy scoring poorly, it is very tempting to offload him but in a few weeks you might regret it and want that trade back.
Verdict: Trade if you have a full team and 5+ trades left

Giles: Looked like a keeper at the start of the year but looks shower now. His score of 48 on the weekend ended hopes of him being R2 in many teams. He looks tired and he has made lots of money, therefore there are lots of decent ruck options around the same price.
Verdict: TRADE (unless you have 3 or less left).

Waters: The eagles reckon they will assess his fitness during the week so they are not 100% confident he will return. I'd keep him but it's a slight worry
Verdict: keep

Pendlebury: Haven't heard any news on when he will be back but i'm assuming it will be this round. Hopefully the injury won't affect his scores when he comes back. If he misses this week its bad news, but its a risk to trade him as he could be back fitter and stronger to take on Hawthorn the following week.
Verdict: Keep, but a broken fibula is a worry

Broughton: If you are riding the rollercoaster with this bloke, you can't pull out now, its too late, unlucky.
Verdict: Keep this flowering annoying muppet

So there you go just a little something for you to look at if you're wondering whether to trade these guys, i hope it helps

The Bomber

Goddard --> MUST BE CRAZY TO TRADE HIM!!!

Martin -- > "------"

Giles --> Partially agree. Rucks are very injury prone this year. I'd prefer to have Giles on the field rather than an injured premium ruckman. Would trade only as a last resort...

Waters --> Wait for medical report. With a niggling knee problem more of a trade target than Goddard and Martin!

Pendles --> You have passed the point of no return

Broughton --> Easy month ahead (Melb, GWS, Port) so if he continues to play forward he may actually score well...

Spinking

Only one I'm tempted on is Giles. Don't have Broughton or I'd have him in the gun this week.

poolboybob

Definitely want to offload Giles, but I've only got 100k in the bank and that's not enough to add a premium ruck. Tough call whether to dump him now or hope for good health so I can downgrade a big cash grab later (Tory Dickson currently at $350k) and upgrade Giles to someone like Cox in week 1 of finals.

masedog333

yeah im sorta in the same boat but trade wise

i have a full team of premiums but giles is the only one bothering me and if i offload him i dont know if 3 trades will be enough.. so tempted to trade but i have to resist