Round 16 Progressive Scores

Started by Mr.Craig, July 13, 2012, 11:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 15, 2012, 08:53:35 PM
Quote from: Noz on July 15, 2012, 08:50:32 PM
Would of had around 2400+ if i went on and gave Spurr the emergency and not Goddard to cover Waters, Put Pendles back on and put Redden back on the field for Giles.

:(

Out of interest, why would you put it on Goddard when he was suspended?
Last week i switched Goddard to the bench and put Smetds on automatically it gave Goddard the E and decided not to change it last week and this week i couldn't get on to change it just in case.

picker_man

2364 should go up a few hundred spots hopefully

Chelskiman

Quote from: Noz on July 15, 2012, 08:54:33 PM
Quote from: Chelskiman on July 15, 2012, 08:53:35 PM
Quote from: Noz on July 15, 2012, 08:50:32 PM
Would of had around 2400+ if i went on and gave Spurr the emergency and not Goddard to cover Waters, Put Pendles back on and put Redden back on the field for Giles.

:(

Out of interest, why would you put it on Goddard when he was suspended?
Last week i switched Goddard to the bench and put Smetds on automatically it gave Goddard the E and decided not to change it last week and this week i couldn't get on to change it just in case.

Fair enough.  I've put the E on Spurr the last few weeks.  Technically I should of actually played him over Goddard, but I had Goddard on field and put the E on Spurr.  For once luck was on my side.

caluuum

Got 2398 so pretty happy with that!
Annoyed that i couldn't scrape 2400 though

Born2Crow

2380, with 1 donut plus goddard, waters, ryder and franklin on the bench, rookies came through this week so coiuldnt be happier

LaHug