S.Selwood
1 (2.2%)
Priddis
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

mzunguman

Last time Priddis played NM he only scored 89???  :-\

pikla

Ablett has had a couple of ordinary matches recently but I just bring myself to put the C on anyone else as I know that as soon as I do he will pump out a 180

Bones Bombers

Quote from: mzunguman on July 05, 2012, 10:45:03 PM
Had 14 kicks, 15 handbills, 4 marks, 4 tackles, 2 free kicks and 1 behind.
Wasn't too bad a game!

Bones Bombers

Quote from: Bones Bombers on July 05, 2012, 11:04:48 PM
Quote from: mzunguman on July 05, 2012, 10:45:03 PM
Had 14 kicks, 15 handbills, 4 marks, 4 tackles, 2 free kicks and 1 behind.
Wasn't too bad a game!
Added up to about 102 on dreamteam so must have been efficiency or affect on the result I guess.

GCSkiwi

Anyone considering Boyd for C as POD? I'm tossing up between GAJ, Boyd, Jelwood and Priddis, though I too was burned last time I took C off GAJ. Painful as I'm playing a team where we won't have the same C and it will probably decide the game...

Bones Bombers

After all that talk about Priddis I am now going Franklin for C and Priddis for VC :P

LF

mzunguman

Quote from: luvfooty on July 06, 2012, 06:47:08 PM
Going with Jelwood

Haven't taken it off Ablett all year.... He's only had two bad matches but 1 of them he copped a K.Cornes tag = weakness and the other match he copped a S.Selwood tag and had almost no senior players supporting him

Im going to give Ablett one more chance this week and if he doesn't deliver he may lose his rights to permanent Captain!

Quote from: Bones Bombers on July 06, 2012, 06:43:38 PM
After all that talk about Priddis I am now going Franklin for C and Priddis for VC :P

Not a bad idea to be honest although my only query with Priddis is he hasn't scored super big like 160's 170's which is what you hope for from you C  :-X

boneman

Quote from: pikla on July 05, 2012, 10:45:33 PM
Ablett has had a couple of ordinary matches recently but I just bring myself to put the C on anyone else as I know that as soon as I do he will pump out a 180

Ablett avg.136.8 at Metricon Stadium this year  ;D

roo boys!

Swan and Selwood staking very strong claims for me but can't ignore Gazza, especially at home.

Duck

Imagine if you did put Priddis captain lol.

The Bomber

Bones Bombers

What have I done :'(
Did my homework and then something went wrong in my head :'(

mzunguman

Quote from: Bones Bombers on July 08, 2012, 03:59:48 PM
What have I done :'(
Did my homework and then something went wrong in my head :'(

Was saying yes to Priddis right up until lock out then changed my mind last minute  :'(

Bones Bombers

Didn't work too bad I guess. I traded Giles to Roughead this week and after Buddy went off Roughy stepped up to score 126 :)
Buddy still managed 218 as captain too, not the worst I've had this year!