carrazzo sc rigged big time???

Started by brent_bren, July 06, 2012, 11:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brent_bren

carrazz one of the best on ground 26d 13k 13h 9marks 7 tackles HE ALSO WENT AT 100% disposal efficiency ???????????????? rigged rigged rigged flowerING RIGGED

by the way he got 108 sc he better flowering up scale 50 sc

HotTiges

hmm could of got more but he did have a fair bit of uncontested handballs and sideways kicks as well..

Rowan1812

All uncontested. He gets all the cheap possies and non of the hard ball contested stuff. Be happy he got 108. He didn't deserve that with all his cheap marks and kicks. Don't like him as a player.

morelli89

i didnt think he was that good, he didn't impact the game like judd or mclean

HotTiges

I'm quite happy he got 108.. not bad for a SC defender these days..

brent_bren

Stats dont lie! Carrazzo had 7 contested and judd/mclean had 12 contested, Carrazzo had plenty of tackles and marks he went @100% DE! how many times do you see players have those stats and have a DE of 100%?

blue

just from watching the game and not looking at the stats, i think his score is just about spot on. He did not dominate, he didnt win the game and got his fair share of cheapies. and thats why we sc and not dt

the raven

Quote from: Rowan1812 on July 06, 2012, 11:33:30 PM
All uncontested. He gets all the cheap possies and non of the hard ball contested stuff. Be happy he got 108. He didn't deserve that with all his cheap marks and kicks. Don't like him as a player.

Basically this. Doesnt matter if he got a 100% DE when he is kicking sideways or little chip kicks which have little effect on the game. Nowhere near as potent as judd was not to mention mclean even though he is a dud. Mclean had more of an impact than he did.

Did you watch the game brent. Having high stats doesnt make you a good player if you arent influencing the games. Just because he bags a few marks and tackles doesnt make him best on ground. Its obvious scores are fixed week in week out but carrazzo did flower all.

upthemaidens

Quote from: brent_bren on July 06, 2012, 11:30:33 PM
carrazz one of the best on ground 26d 13k 13h 9marks 7 tackles HE ALSO WENT AT 100% disposal efficiency ???????????????? rigged rigged rigged flowerING RIGGED

by the way he got 108 sc he better flowering up scale 50 sc
without looking at the stats, i would of thought he was looking at around 110-120..  so 108 seems fair enough

tbagrocks

food for thought, Shaw out scored him! only spotted him in the last and his team beaten

ants

Quote from: blue on July 07, 2012, 12:34:26 AM
just from watching the game and not looking at the stats, i think his score is just about spot on. He did not dominate, he didnt win the game and got his fair share of cheapies. and thats why we sc and not dt

in that case robbo got robbed!! he was everywhere! sc needs an overhaul(just from watching the game i was expecting 140-150

The Bomber

Quote from: ants on July 07, 2012, 01:29:54 PM
Quote from: blue on July 07, 2012, 12:34:26 AM

in that case robbo got robbed!! he was everywhere! sc needs an overhaul(just from watching the game i was expecting 140-150

Was following the game on my phone, but didn't see robbo get too many points in the last qtr. Did he not get the ball? He played well Q3, so I was expectibng him to be scaled up but last qtr's are key...