4 (30.8%)
Carazzo +30k
5 (38.5%)
Other - Please Specify
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

essendon33

I have almost 500k so spend on a backmen

Burrent backs: Delidio, Goddard, Scotland, Broughton, Grimes, Dempsy (Ellis, smedts)

or i could just play smedts?

Not too keen on carazzo with murphy coming back soon meaning he will probs go back to his tagging role, thinking suckers and heppel for the cash. 8 trades left

cheers for help!

Rowy

Go Carazzo even when he is tagging he will score 90-100 or more each week.

Jroo

I think Birchall is a good pick. More consistent then Suckling and Heppell. It's out of him and Carrazzo for me

essendon33

Quote from: JROO8 on July 06, 2012, 05:57:41 PM
I think Birchall is a good pick. More consistent then Suckling and Heppell. It's out of him and Carrazzo for me

worth the extra 30k? i think with a settled backline he will score more consistantly

T Dog

Suckling imo ...too much hype about Carrazzo for me.. :o

bensl

Jroo

Quote from: essendon33 on July 06, 2012, 05:58:34 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on July 06, 2012, 05:57:41 PM

worth the extra 30k? i think with a settled backline he will score more consistantly
I think so

The Bomber

Suckling or Carrazzo. Suckling is an even version of Birchall but cheaper. Carrazzo is all the hype of fantasy football...

disco1992

Carrots or birch ( never seems to have down games)
carrots would be number one
then birch, suckers then heppell

who are you trading out??

EZA100

You have to choose out of a running backman vs a midfielder. I would go with a midfielder more consistent and more chance of getting consistent possessions.