Dayne Zorko

Started by mmurphy3, July 09, 2012, 09:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

its me lads

My forward line is Sidebottom, Chaman, Robinson, Dangerfield, Franklin, Porplyzia, Zorko, Martin, Hall

So Porplyzia, Zorko and Martin are all fighting to stay on the field, will probably end up being porpoise on the bench because he's just not as capable of the high scores. So therefore Zorko will be F6/7

Memphistopheles

Technically I have eight 'premium' forwards but Zorko will start over one of them if he's not covering for an out in mid or fwd.

Probably will be Cloke unless he resigns in which case I reckon he will bust out a big score.

LaHug

I have no DPP link and I never finished my forward line because I was waiting for Beams to actually have a bad game and drop in price (so much waiting...)
Now it looks like I'll just keep my team as is with Zorko my F7.

KingJB

Iv been um and ahing about what to do with my forward finishing and how to get Goodes in and the wkend seeled it! Zorko F7 Crap overated extra sleepy Martin straight swap for Goodes. Peoples main doubt was how he plays when lions are getting pumped and he answered on the wkend! In a big way! As a lion supporter I am so glad the other team passed on him cause he's the one that got away!

nostradamus

Quote from: LaHug on July 09, 2012, 02:00:12 PM
I have no DPP link and I never finished my forward line because I was waiting for Beams to actually have a bad game and drop in price (so much waiting...)

beams will be came down nicely for you this week, and will again next week .........something to think about  ;)

LaHug

Quote from: nostradamus on July 09, 2012, 02:55:15 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 09, 2012, 02:00:12 PM

beams will be came down nicely for you this week, and will again next week .........something to think about  ;)
Definitely something I'm considering. I'd prefer to go Martin to him than Zorko to him at this stage but I don't think Beams will become that cheap...

bigballs

Quote from: its me lads on July 09, 2012, 01:49:59 PM
My forward line is Sidebottom, Chaman, Robinson, Dangerfield, Franklin, Porplyzia, Zorko, Martin, Hall

So Porplyzia, Zorko and Martin are all fighting to stay on the field, will probably end up being porpoise on the bench because he's just not as capable of the high scores. So therefore Zorko will be F6/7

Any chance of downgrading somewhere else, maybe your ruck, then upgrading Hall to Goodes?

Kellogscrunchynut

Defiantly have him on the field.

Hagebear

mentioned this tin the '2013' thread before last weeks score, but if he keeps up his 90+ average for the rest of the year, surely hes an option for next year. Just the way he plays is suited for dreamteam. Will obviously be pricey but could very well be premium quality. time will tell though.

Toga

Quote from: Hagebear on July 09, 2012, 05:31:31 PM
mentioned this tin the '2013' thread before last weeks score, but if he keeps up his 90+ average for the rest of the year, surely hes an option for next year. Just the way he plays is suited for dreamteam. Will obviously be pricey but could very well be premium quality. time will tell though.

if he keeps up his current for you'd have to consider him next year...

but will surely be pricey!