Previous topic - Next topic

wyldie36

Tips advice comments all appreciated . Bit of a depressing side at the moment

The Bomber

Need 1 in defense and one in mid.

Cheap option:
Shiel --> Rookie
JMAc --> Boyd

Hopefully leave you with enough to go Ellis-->Fisher or worst case Yarran next week.

Expensive option:
Shiel --> Rookie
JMac --> Swanny

Then Ellis --> decent defender

H1bb3i2d

No love for the cheaper Juddy??
Blues should hit form at some stage, right? Murph to come back will help Judd out, as well as Carrazzo now back in there

Just a cheaper option to think about...

Shiel - Gibson
J-Mac - swanny.

bowyanger

6 trades isnt many

you dont have to trade

just hold and see what the next 2 weeks brings...then BJ & Dustbin will be back...a lot can happen in 2 weeks...Pendles will be up and about...Murphy will be probably playing again

the trades will be much more valualbe then

At this time of year...if youve got only 6 trades (6 trades would be be an absolute minimum to have 1 week out from our finals IMO)...you should be only trading if you absolutely have to

The more trades you have in finals the better off you will be...trust me

Some players will go for early operations when all is lost.....theres the GS that could occur against 4 teams this year...GWS, Port, Dees & Suns during our finals.

This years finals looms as carnage central...which it usually is...but just consider the mess we have had to deal with so far......its only gonna get worse in the last all important finals series

bowyanger

you better recharge your junk also...its about to go flat

wyldie36

Haha, switched to my GF phone. In whitsundays at the money and organising my SC on my 3G is very stressful!

I am sitting 12th so I don't really think I can sit. I need to make finals first know what I'm saying.

I like the sound of boyd