Watson grrrrrrrrrr

Started by Spuds11, July 07, 2012, 11:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NFI Police

Clearance stats are very vague...quality of clearance and where on the field they occur are more important than an overall figure. I rate Jobe Watson very highly but i pay credit where credit is due and the saints,in particular Jones quelled his influence last night. Jobe will always get stats, its where and the quality of those stats that are essendons barometer

Frozensage

Quote from: NFI Police on July 08, 2012, 11:17:34 AM
Clearance stats are very vague...quality of clearance and where on the field they occur are more important than an overall figure. I rate Jobe Watson very highly but i pay credit where credit is due and the saints,in particular Jones quelled his influence last night. Jobe will always get stats, its where and the quality of those stats that are essendons barometer

like I said, if there was another better player on the ground for essendon then sure I'll give u that "Jobe was tagged out of the game" claim, but no he was still the best player for Essendon and the whole team had a bad game. I wish he can have clearance and kick the ball and be on the receiving end all in the same play, but he ain't super man! So, once again, when ur whole team played as bad as they did, doesn't matter who u r, u r made to look bad and the other team made to look good.