Round 11 weekly won by a season planned team!!

Started by Slashers, June 11, 2012, 10:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slashers

Almost half the top 50 scores for the week came from ranked '0' teams. Which means they were newly created teams!

But that was the hard way to do it, due to lack of cash.

The best way was to do as Youssef did and plan for it all along.
Amazingly, "11th Round & Hour" was doing alright overall, and is now ranked 349!
That overall should take a hit over the next few round though. But as if they care!!

How does that make everyone feel?

dt over life

His whole season was based around winning this round haha, look at his team name/number of round 11 bye players he has

upthemaidens

the question is, how many teams do these people have? as if someone who makes a team just for rd.11 hasnt got multiple teams running, and for that matter will probably be making a new team for all bye rounds..
  what champion data need to do (i know they wont ) is to not allow people to create new teams after, say round 3 or something.. but doubt they care much

Runnin Scared

There is a better solution, to win a weekly round (and the $1,000), your team must be fully submitted prior to round 1. Others can submit teams, but if they get a higher score, they get a hollow victory, but no money! Will fix all the issues.

CrowsFan

This guys team was fully submitted before round 1 running scared. He is ranked 349th overall and obviously you couldn't be that high if you didn't start round 1. He just planned his team so it would be a full team in round 11 to give himself a chance of the weekly. Good planning paid off for him ;)

Runnin Scared

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 12, 2012, 06:00:22 PM
This guys team was fully submitted before round 1 running scared. He is ranked 349th overall and obviously you couldn't be that high if you didn't start round 1. He just planned his team so it would be a full team in round 11 to give himself a chance of the weekly. Good planning paid off for him ;)

I agree and therefore he deserves to win. But for those who created new teams last week, leave them out in the cold.

Grannyboy

Don't whinge, this is the game get used to it and adapt or forever be a useless git. If you didn't realise people were going to do this preseason you're not really much of an sc'er are you? People are allowed to make teams whenever they like and if they beat you its because you're not as good, get over yourselves.

S_Coach99

Good on him, wish I had thought to do that with my showerty Dream Team Team