is this worth it? low trades upgrades. cheering will not go a stray

Started by big_cox21, July 02, 2012, 02:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big_cox21

i have 4 trades and was already planning to go dempsey too carrots to complete my back line and potentially my team. however now my latest weak point is giles in the ruck. i have the cash to go dempsey<carrotts giles<mumford this week and then my side should be complete other then LTI. however ill be left with 2 trades for the remainder of the season.

i think all the extra points mumford will likely accumulate will be worth the trade but am looking for some support or to see if
everyone says no way.

cheers available here thanks guysngals

Noz

Mumford just hasn't looked 100 percent since coming back into the team, He has still got back problems and I'm sure they will stick around for the rest of the season. Could be rested at stages and may spend a lot of time up forward in games.

Dempsey to Carrazzo is a good trade i just think you could get someone else instead of Mummy for your rucks. Giles has a Breakeven of 135 and will drop below 400k next week, If you going to offload him this week would be the time, I just think with Mummy you will be taking a massive risk and with 2 trades left you can't afford to take those risks.

I have 3 trades 2 after i bring in Carrazzo this week and i still have Giles and planning on keeping him for the year, Maybe trade him to a premium come finals time if i still have the 2 trades but I'm not counting on it.

Obese Arachnid

As said above Mummy looks to be struggling & wouldn't be surprised if misses some more matches.

Griffen could be an option for around the same price. Although you run the risk of Sandi being back for SC finals.

big_cox21

yeah im not keen on sandi coming back. just thought mumford had to be the best option but i had seen him play or heard anything of him. his last 2 scores have been 90 so if he is healthy this is the time to get him and the time to get off giles and i cant afford anyone better.

i think ill just try do as much research as i can before lockout and either go with him or without him.

anyone with any other info please help me out. swans fans get in on it!

big_cox21

upthemaidens

i would only upgrade giles if u can get cox etc.  mumford hasnt shown he can score much more than giles yet since coming back, if he misses games what backup will u have (i take it not much, redden/longer/bigO maybe campbell can keep is spot)
  think it would just be better to stick with giles for the time being(atleast hes playing) and Brogan probably wont play every game, so when he doesnt giles will score alittle better...maybe just upgrade giles come finals time
... wish i had the luxury of trading out dempsey, hes gunna be a keeper for me now..