ANDREW SWALLOW
8 (27.6%)
HEATH SCOTLAND
0 (0%)
RYAN GRIFFEN
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 2

EZA100

MIDFIELD IS PENDLEBURY, ABLETT, HAYES, COTCHIN, BOYD, MCDONALD, MAGNER, MORABITO

2 TRADES LEFT AND 209K LEFT HAVE $521,900 TO SPEND IF I GET RID OF MCDONALD AND $493,300 LEFT IF I GET RID OF MAGNER.

DEF - DELEDIO, GODDARD, WATERS, LAKE, JOHNSON, ENRIGHT, ELLIS, SHAW, BUNTINE
MID - ABLETT, BOYD, PENDLEBURY, COTCHIN, HAYES, MCDONALD, MAGNER, MORABITO
RUC - NAITANUI, JACOBS, JENKINS, LONGER
FWD - FRANKLIN, SIDEBOTTOM, DANGERFIELD, MARTIN, BROWN, ZORKO, TRELOAR, KENNEDY, CROZIER

colmullet

no need to look for an M7 now, especially with only 2 trades left

or do u mean M6??

EZA100

chadsta112

Andrew Swallow for me. Awesome draw for the run home and could potentially bang out some big bags!

masedog333

juddy.. a star that will bounce back in the second half of the season and murphy will cop the #1 tag when he comes back in a few weeks. even if murphy wasnt coming back id still get him because whenever he is having down games he bounces back and plays like a machine- see his history

the blues have an easy run home and they will have close to their full team which means juddy will go back to his ripper scores

ScottieD

Yeh Chris Judd offers the best value with that money.  I'd actually keep Magner over Mcdonald for JS - you don't want an emergency who averages a little bit more when they're only playing every 2nd week.

Swallow good value for run home too.  Also look at Stanton a bargain at 500k (38k cheaper than start of year) 4th in comp points scored this year.

Don't keep too much $ with your final trade cos you could get bitten and have for example Ablett go down with a broken leg (feel ill writing that) and no matter what trade you do - be stuck with $ in bank with no trades to use it on.

KoopKicka

Is your caps lock key glued or something?  ???

But yeah, CJ

fever

Jay

Out of those options...NDS imo

jabroni

stanton or swallow for me

GoLions

NDS imo, Swallow and Judd both good options as well though

Jay

Quote from: jabroni on July 03, 2012, 12:33:10 AM
stanton or swallow for me
Wouldnt touch Stants...he has come down in price for a reason!

EZA100

stanton is so tempting but gotta keep strong, i thought i had 711K when i posted up on another thread but i didn't see who i was trading so now its not an easy choice.