Celtics.....where to from here?

Started by Jay, June 11, 2012, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Attention Boston/NBA fans!!!

Im a die-hard celtics fan and always have been but surely the heart-breaking e.conference finals lost to Miami surely marks the end of an era for the Celtics and 'The Big 3' of Pierce, Allen and KG.....where to from here?

What would you do if you were GM? Lets get some discussion going 8)

valkorum

Re-build around Rondo.  Garnett, Pearce and Allen need to go - they have had their time and have been exceptional servants for the Celtics.

Jay

Quote from: valkorum on June 11, 2012, 09:52:33 PM
Re-build around Rondo.  Garnett, Pearce and Allen need to go - they have had their time and have been exceptional servants for the Celtics.
that's what i was thinking...but can rondo become a franchise player? Or is he being 'carrried' in a way by the big 3??? Easy to rack up assists when you have good players around you!

monstrum

Jay

Cicjose

wow um signing the dinosaur despite the fact he is a genuine superstar....

i would have been more inclined for a single season and a coaching role

obviously Doc Rivers thinks Fab Melo is further behind in his Basketball IQ than i do

Shaggy

More that Fab melo doesn't have an offensive game worth noting, and that is something that KG can improve on, Cicjose.

Master Q

3 Years for KG? I mean I love the Celtics and him but I would have given him 1 seasons at most. Maybe they signed him so they can trade him later on?

Jay

Quote from: Master Q on July 03, 2012, 12:28:30 AM
3 Years for KG? I mean I love the Celtics and him but I would have given him 1 seasons at most. Maybe they signed him so they can trade him later on?[/colour]
wouldnt have thought so