Previous topic - Next topic

Which One?

Rance
4 (18.2%)
Suckling
18 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Marcon

Pretty simple guys, select the one that you think will score more from here on in.

Rance, better JS and an easier run home, more consistent plus POD factor aswell

Suckling, probably higher ceiling, in better side, but may be vested/dropped/rested in the later parts of the year.

EZA100

i don't think that suckling would be vested. you have basically got rance who plays a main defensive role but is involved in richmonds backline possessions. (richmond has the most disposals in the AFL.) but rance can butcher the ball a bit but normally has good sc. then you have suckling who has a very good kick and is more attacking then rance and does play in a better side and hawthorn do get a lot of super coach points because of how they can do a lot of pass mark pass mark and suckling is more cheaper but both of them have fell in value. but i would go with suckling to be safe.

Stixy53

jmoynihan9

highly doubt suckling would be dropped

juzztheball

I personally don't see why people are so keen on suckling this week. Would they still be keen if his b/e was 140 instead of 40? Or is it purely because he is a potential 'bargain'?

I have the exact same issue as you, looking to trade Hargrave to one of these two, and for me Rance is a country mile ahead of suckling.

Excellent JS, scores well against both good and bad opponents (sure he has had some quiet games, as most backs do) and for me its a no brainer!

I had suckling in the second half of last year and his ability to have 0 impact on a game and churn out a 50 scares me.

Just my personal opinion, hope it helps you :)

Jake8

If Sucklings B/E was 140 everyone would wait because he would be even more cheaper.