Previous topic - Next topic

mmmurphy3

10 trades left $17400
my team
goddard deledio broughton suckling lake clarke ellis SHAW SPURR
ablett selwood boyd swan zorko mcdonald GIBSON LEDGER
cox giles
franklin dangerfield sidebottom  nriewoldt cloke harvey martin PORPLYZIA SMITH

thinking of trading smith for a rookie and upgrading mac to scotty thompson but there are really no downgrade options was considering just getting couch surely overdue for a game

also want to get carrazzo in for ellis soon and clarke is just shower so want to trade him other than that im pretty happy with my team sitting around 3000 overalll

thoughts?

EZA100

porpz to crozier for the money
mcdonald to thompson he is inly 525k now or kennedy,griffin,stanton,judd all under 550k now

mmmurphy3

Quote from: EZA100 on June 27, 2012, 06:16:10 PM
porpz to crozier for the money
mcdonald to thompson he is inly 525k now or kennedy,griffin,stanton,judd all under 550k now

was thinking of doing that but if nriewoldt is out with the claf injury id prefer to have porplyzia on the ground he might fluke a descent score

Duck

Clarke has got to go.
Clarke > Enright (Cheapish and low BE) or Waters
Smith > Crozier since he is the only cash cow I can see unless you want to get someone like Couch/Patton.

pikla

Considering the lack of good downgrade prospects prob should have jumped on Darley or Zorko but oh well. You are def going to need to make 1-2 downgrades to generate some cash. Move Zorko to the forward line and upgrade to Carrazzo next week and Thompson in your mids as he has bottomed out and has a great run home.

tor01doc

Fire away and straight at your back line clogging Irish Colliwobbler.

Clarke out and get a premium.

Raise cash by offloading Smith for maybe Crozier.