What to do with Ryan Hargrave...

Started by juzztheball, June 26, 2012, 07:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What to do?

Trade to Suckling (9k left for future upgrades)
10 (40%)
Trade to Rance (1k left for future upgrades)
3 (12%)
Trade to Howard (94k left for future upgrades)
5 (20%)
SAVE A TRADE, YOU ONLY HAVE 7 LEFT!
7 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 0

juzztheball

Current backs:

Goddard, Deledio, Scotland, Waters, Heppel, Hargrave, S Shaw (Elis, Spurr)

7 trades, with roughly 51k in the bank

Any help will get cheered :)

Samm79

Time machine it and pick up Lake like you should have  ;)

I'd go Rance, for POD and JS. Suckling wasn't far off being dropped a few weeks back and was dropped late last year.

tor01doc

Quote from: Samm79 on June 26, 2012, 08:07:48 PM
Time machine it and pick up Lake like you should have  ;)

Read my mind.

Realistically however, Birchall?

Suckling shouldn't get dropped whilst Murphy is in the team!!

andyandy89

Howard is a risk, but could pay off really well. He is pretty quick and I think will be used as the link up man for the rest of the year.

juzztheball

Thanks guys. Sucklings JS isn't a worry of mine personally it's just who has the higher scoring potential out of the two! Sort of ruled out Howard for now

brownmans muffins

I'm not sure on Hargrave's status - injured / on the outer??
Maybe you should consider slotting him back to D7/D8 for now and looking to upgrade Ellis when he's maxed out - I guess you'll have to burn another trade elsewhere to get $$ and if you do that you'd want to be netting 300K+ from it I reckon.

When he's playing, at least you know Hargrave is capable of a 70-90 average and punching out the odd ton - more than what can be said for Ellis, and I think that'll be handy by the time finals roll around.

juzztheball

As far as I'm aware he missed a game due to injury and was replaced by Howard who played too we'll for hargrave to slot back in.

I may keep hargrave if he gets selected this week

Nyn

Might be headed to the retiring home pretty soon i suspect. 33yo? and has played 14 games in 2 years.

Im keeping him untill he misses another game. be that this week or next or the one after. He will miss and he will be gone.