Previous topic - Next topic

decisions, decisions

Keep Malceski.....Trade Giles -> Jacobs
1 (9.1%)
Keep Giles.....Trade Malceski -> Suckling
10 (90.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

colmullet

Both of these options leave me with enough to go Ellis -> Carrots next week....but i will have to keep one of Eski or Giles as on field players till finals as im getting a tad low on trades....

fever

voted keep giles.

yeah he is losing some value, but if ur low on trades i'd hold him til i had the rest of my team in order, because you could certainly carry him into finals as a R2 if needed (you wont be the only one), whereas eski is just a dead weight.

colmullet

yeah fair enough, was just looking and seems eski played well in the 2's and with Patton and Brogan in for the Giants it may take away from what Giles has been doing the first half of the year

colmullet

any other opinions guys? even just votes help :p

ubeaut

Giles and Eski going through rough patch. However I think that Giles is more important to GWS than Eski is to Swans esp ATM. Plus he can score just as well as Eski. I got rid of Eski 2 weeks ago but it was either him or Clarke for me and Clarke will go as well. Eski may well get named and all of a sudden play well but is that a risk you're willing to take? Remember he has a dodgy knee too.

colmullet

thankx, i was trading Eski as part of my plan this week, was just a thought on Giles that had crept up over the weekend

The Bomber

Giles not in the rough patch yet. Last time he scored 50 odd, the next week he scored 134!!! A lot better options as well for cheap defenders, and you will more points out of trading Maleski to someone like Carrazzo or Suckling than you would if you trade Giles to someone else....

colmullet

yeah thankx man, Eski to Suckling it is i think, should leave me with just enough to get Carrots in for Ellis next week and then im hanging up the trading finger till finals (Hopefully)