The Boy who cried wolf

Started by NFI Police, June 24, 2012, 11:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NFI Police

I thought it was quite amusing last night watching the Bombers v Dockers game when Leroy Jetta copped a nice little jumper punch from mcphee. After diving more than the 10m platform olympians over the past few weeks, he finally had something to compain about...but nobody believed him. +1 for karma :)

roo boys!

I must admit, I chuckled :P Thought he was diving again until I saw the replay and he actually got hit. Still, massive overreaction.

Ringo

Must admit I chuckled at Lingies comment as well. Even though the replay showed slight contact still a massive dive.

BB67th

As soon as I saw him on the ground I thought he staged that, he should get suspended. Then saw the replay and loled. Umpire was right next to him and said he couldn't see it. Bit of karma there I think

Perthwildcat

Stupid is as stupid does.  I actually thought he dived the second time too.  No room for staging in out great game, it ain't soccer..

Grazz

Quote from: Perthwildcat on June 24, 2012, 03:38:19 PM
Stupid is as stupid does.  I actually thought he dived the second time too.  No room for staging in out great game, it ain't soccer..

To true and you look like such a wooosse when you do it to. :o

HotTiges

I am sick to death of Jetta and Alwyn Davey getting rubber legs and acting.. gives me the showers

PattyT

^ There is a hell of lot more players than just those two doing it mate.

HotTiges

those two i have mentioned are the two i have noticed the most.. not saying no one else does it, of course others do it