and the depression is almost over

Started by Spuds11, June 23, 2012, 11:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perthwildcat

now the real fun starts....

Trade management is key form here on in.  Let's hope the footy gods don't hurt us with too many more injuries..

colmullet

it has been hell, all my planning has basically been disintegrated. However, i think we have it ok compared to the NRL supercoach comp, multi bye rounds scattered everywhere plus mid season rep games would be an absolute nightmare, ive never played it but i can only imagine haha

HotTiges

can't wait for lockout when i can finally put my best team on the park! it will look good till further notice lol

Spuds11

yeah am so glad its over 1370 this round am looking for some reprieve next round no donuts and no rookies woo hoo

Sabretooth Tigers

2530 is correct, good score but a total failure. It was the first round of three aimed at winning the weekly 1k. Came 84th. Rd 23 is the third attempt and the second is yet to be determined. Cheers.

Grazz

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on June 25, 2012, 01:06:19 AM
2530 is correct, good score but a total failure. It was the first round of three aimed at winning the weekly 1k. Came 84th. Rd 23 is the third attempt and the second is yet to be determined. Cheers.

Unlucky nice score though, what did that do to your rank. :o