Main Menu

Career DT

Started by Spinking, June 17, 2012, 09:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Yeah i see trading players would be too difficult.

Like they will get drafted before you can sell your draft picks off??

Torpedo10

Quote from: Spinking on June 18, 2012, 08:06:25 PM
He would an expansion comp work? Aren't all the good players already taken? Or would you use the AFLs rule about pinching 1 player from each club :)
They would also get a fair few 1st round draft picks. 

Holz

not sure when the 17 year olds would need to be picked by. If the new teams got quite a few first round picks and rookie draft picks they should do ok. They will strugle in the first few years though, might give them expanded lists like the afl too.

PowerBug

mmm, expansion team(s) would go down well. :-X

MTTY

After seeing that my scoring system would be too time consuming i have to not use it. Instead i am open to the idea of running a virtual sports version of Worlds and Euro, if i can get enough interest to do so.

JBs-Hawks

Shotgun one team. I'm sure you would get plenty of interest.

Spinking

Definately interested if you get it up and going!

Zombie2.5

I'd like to be an assistant coach, for any team. Right now probably taking the first offer, but am prepared to wait and consider if there is more interest.

Like everyone, i have commitments too, but I'd love to help in any way i can. By the way, DT only, no SC.

Ziplock

You're welcome to join the Valkyries if you want, but if someone else is desperate for an assistant you should probs go there :P

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Ziplock on June 22, 2012, 01:09:27 AM
You're welcome to join the Valkyries if you want, but if someone else is desperate for an assistant you should probs go there :P

Any offers? :P

8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on June 22, 2012, 06:36:10 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 22, 2012, 01:09:27 AM

Any offers? :P

8)

Zombie, Zip's team is in Euros, the new comp is English's so there are plenty of English position around there, just go to the board.

elephants

Pickerman is keen Zombie. Get involved! Needs an experienced, reliable assistant. You fit the bill!!

BB67th

Quote from: elephants on June 23, 2012, 01:23:43 AM
Pickerman is keen Zombie. Get involved! Needs an experienced, reliable assistant. You fit the bill!!

I'm looking for someone like this too if anyone is interested in joining me in the English XVs