2013 BYE HELL - Confirmed?

Started by ossie85, June 15, 2012, 02:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

QuoteAFL CEO Andrew Demetriou said the season would consist of 18 rounds of nine games and six rounds of six games.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/138673/default.aspx

fever

Cruiseon

What we are going through now will be a piece of cake compared to next year.

Will it be one long season of russian roullette or time to become a more religious individual???

OR

quinny88

Bad for supercoach. Bad for football..

Cricket victoria cant play one game at etihad because there sheffield shield game that will attract about 20 people needs to be played at a stadium that holds 100,000 people.. makes sense  ::)

Ringo

Love it Cruise and agree - Much gnashing of teeth next year.

Will be interesting to see how the schedule the 2 byes . Second interesting fact is what SC is going to do next year whether to revert to three on bench with an increase in Salary Cap or remain as is, and how they actually run the comp.

ossie85

Quote from: quinny88 on June 15, 2012, 06:25:16 PM
Bad for supercoach. Bad for football..

Cricket victoria cant play one game at etihad because there sheffield shield game that will attract about 20 people needs to be played at a stadium that holds 100,000 people.. makes sense  ::)

And that's assuming Victoria host the final lol! Not even a sure thing

Grazz

Haha Cruise that was funny, but gets across how im feeling perfectly. Dont own any guns i have fishing rods. Man this is going to take awhile and hurt alot. ::).

Grannyboy

Quote from: Grazz on June 25, 2012, 06:00:07 PM
Haha Cruise that was funny, but gets across how im feeling perfectly. Dont own any guns i have fishing rods. Man this is going to take awhile and hurt alot. ::).
Rotflmao, i think i've got the giggles after reading this thread. You know regardless of fixtures the people that put these comps together must realise TRADES CAN FIX ALL - GIVE US MORE!!!
I read an article in the Sun yesterday saying they were going to petition the tyrant for no more byes. Hmm if only that worked. Maybe we should all tell him how much we like them and how much they advantage the Victorian teams, they'd be gone in a shot.