Main Menu

Mark Robbinson - Herald Sun, FOX Footy, SEN

Started by monstrum, June 07, 2012, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

@BB.. u from WA, we don't get much of him down here (Melb) someimtes u hear him on the radio but i don't know about much else

BB67th

Quote from: monstrum on June 07, 2012, 06:02:01 PM
@BB.. u from WA, we don't get much of him down here (Melb) someimtes u hear him on the radio but i don't know about much else

I am from Melbourne, but I've seen him on a few things now. He did the International Rules when it was in Ireland 2010 (I think it was) and it was the worst TV I've ever watched. And I try not to watch Saturday afternoon football anymore cos he just ruins it. But worst of all is on a Saturday night for his footy central wrap up. He never has any idea what hes talking about and Im distracted by his voice that sounds like he is vomiting and his huge nose.

monstrum

he looks like the product of Pavs nose giving birth to Dennis commettis barbie child

BB67th

Quote from: monstrum on June 07, 2012, 06:08:55 PM
he looks like the product of Pavs nose giving birth to Dennis commettis barbie child

Couldn't think of a better description. I mean just look at him!

valkorum

He actually played WAFL football (West Perth if my memory serves me right).  I think he has to go close to being the most injured player to ever play the game.  He is actually quite tall - around 6ft 6in in the old measure.

But he is a tool - he does the sports news on Channel 7 here in Perth

monstrum

way better suited to the radio i think lol  8)

elephants

Justin Bieber

My Chumps

tbagrocks

I'll tell you who's worse: Ben Guthrie, see his DT market watch! like WTF!
   ok first, keep Jack Reiwaldtlike no shower!! :o
   invest in Rory Sloane: now I love this kid but he is a Supercoach player all the way, not a DT keeper or even close!! ???
   finally, new cow Elliot, is this kid even going to be around in round 14? probably not! :P

basically, I just don't ever like what this guy has to say, especially DT stuff, better of listening to the Doctor ::)