At this point, should i just cop my zeros?

Started by Lexplosion, June 04, 2012, 02:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexplosion

Backs- Deledio, Goddard, Waters, Broughton, Shaw , Clarke, Darley (ellis, morris)
Mids- Boyd, ablett, pendles, J Selwood, Magner, Horsley (JMac, Adams)
Rucks- Cox, Giles (Orren, Redden)
Fwds- Sideboob, Buddy, Danger, Martin, Cloke, Hawkins, Zorko (devon smith, hall)

14 trades, $215,100

My plan is essentially JMac -> robinson and play robbo in the mids for the byes, and smith-> sexton.
Smith to sexton might seem stupid, but im doing it for the money not to avoid the donut.

Thoughts?
Cheers

afl_freak2

you have 14 trades i can see why u cant burn a couple.

Bombers5

I'm going to get 3 donuts, I'm OK with that...

picker_man

if your trading this week to avoid a donut e.g - smith to sexton your just prolonging the donut as you will get it in rd13 when sexton has his bye. I think you should hold and use 3 trades for each of rd12/13 to avoid donuts that way

Lexplosion

yeah, but like i say im doing the smith trade for the money, as over the next two i want to bring in S thompson and swan
mostly im unsure due to sexton's js.
you're right though, everybody's gotten way too concerned with the copping of donuts. with pendles/shaw/scotland/waters/swan/etcetcetc its unlikely people are going to be safe over the next few weeks.
cheers for the thoughts guys

bundyboy

in the end, with all current injuries - pendles/scotland etc.. plus suspensions now with Waters etc..  plus byes...

what the hell...I'm eating donuts for a few weeks, as I am just NOT going to burn my trades when everyone else is going to be in deep do do too...

dtrain

i am just going to cop a couple of zeros this week but i hav an ezy gam this week, i wouldnt trade this week to spare an zero unless ur going for eliminator only trade out players u know u hav made the most amount of money out of them. study players breakevens to see if ur makin or losin money on players

betch ya

yea just gonna have to cop em i think, scotland waters n pendles a few outs i coulda done without. not worth tradin as those players will b there at the end. just do the trades you would have done regardless of byes, best team in the long run if ya goin 4 league win