Break Out Rucks Next Year

Started by Windigo, June 09, 2012, 11:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out Of Those Options. Who Looks The Likeliset To Breakout?

Naitanui
18 (36%)
West
2 (4%)
Minson
1 (2%)
Kreuzer
6 (12%)
Bellchambers
11 (22%)
Wood
5 (10%)
Other (Specify)
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 5

jfitty

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on June 09, 2012, 01:41:27 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1995 on June 09, 2012, 11:28:50 AM
actually i think Hille will retire this year which will give Bellchambers a permanent gig, depending on his price i'll prob get him in next year as we will most likely be back to 2 premium ruck strategy next year think Maric will be the other for me
He isnt that old tho is he .. 28-29 ?  .. i think he has a few more years in him if he isnt crippled by injury. Maybe GCFC or GWS will target him he might be a good option then

He turned 31 just a few days ago. I think if he doesn't retire Essendon might try and offload him. So Bellchambers could be a perfect candidate for a break out season

mpollock

Bellchambers has shown enough this year to indicate he is probably the best out of those your provided.

NicNac doesn't really fit in that group as he is already near premium price anyway.  Without a doubt at his age and with his skills he could get even better.

Minson seems to be breaking out this year as much as he even will.

The role of the ruckman and the 2nd (and even 3rd) ruckman in teams is changing so often now ... look at Goldy this year with his ever changing partnership with McIntosh ... he was even dropped at one point.  Look at Roughhead for the hawks who changes the dynamics ... Rucks like Ryder playing a lot forward and doing well.  Very hard to predict in terms of SC/DT CONSISTENT output.

I think Ryder will become the most consistent ruck of them all in the coming years ... great year so far following on from an improved year last year.

shuester

Quote from: nathan11 on June 09, 2012, 01:52:54 PM
Quote from: shuester on June 09, 2012, 01:38:40 PM
I don't think Nic Nat's a dreamteam player. He has tonned up in every game hes played in (SC) besides 1 where he scored 94 but in DT he is yet to achieve 3 digits with the closest being 99. Will be a star nonetheless

But he is sharing with cox when nic nat improves resting up fwd will ave 110+
Yes true, he is sharing the load but we will just have to wait and see what happens in a a game where Nic Nat is the lone ruckman for WC. Then we will truly know if he is a dt player

Justin Bieber

Belly has been super in euros.

He dominates.

yorgis

Football Factory

Mr.Craig

Quote from: yorgis on June 09, 2012, 06:48:22 PM
RENOUF  !!!!

Haha. ;D

The only chance of him breaking out is if he gets a pimple. :P