Yes
Michael Johnson instead
Neither, get Birchall and cop a Round 13 zero

essendon2

Morris
but if I get rid of Bugg I get and extra 60k

essendon2

Quote from: Jonty21 on May 16, 2012, 05:15:58 PM
Get rid of Duffield for Birchall and cop the r13 zero. Duffman cant play well away from home and it will be worthwhile in the long run...
mate I'm not trading Duffield --> Birchall, firstly because I don't have Duffield .... and even if i did, i wouldn't do in the first place

Justin Bieber

Lol duffman is an awesome SCer.

He only got 38 on Campbell brown...  :-X

Sleeken

I got duffield 4 rounds back and think he's worth the pick. Would take heppel over him though. I'll be getting birchall after the byes.

elephants

Heppell > Shaw > Broughton > Duffield

Soo inconsistent he's like a Broughton minus the midfield time.

If he played 22 games at Subi he'd be great, not the case though so :-\

essendon2

Quote from: elephants on May 16, 2012, 07:52:06 PM
Heppell > Shaw > Broughton > Duffield

Soo inconsistent he's like a Broughton minus the midfield time.

If he played 22 games at Subi he'd be great, not the case though so :-\
Do I get rid of Bugg or Morris though?

The_Captain

duffeild is all over the place.. no..

weee

Looking at the same conundrum as i can trade Bugg to get Heppell but then i can trade Ellis to get the Duffman who i dont mind, This would make my finished backline Goddard, Birch, Shaw, Lids, Gravy, Heppell, Duffman then a rookie

Also Bugg would make a great D7 over Morris, but if i was to trade Bugg, Morris would be my D7, Also Duffman hasnt been that bad, two bad scores one where we was tagged by Campbell Brown, and the second he was on 40 odd, at quarter time but took a hit to the ribbs

essendon2

Quote from: weee on May 16, 2012, 08:41:53 PM
Looking at the same conundrum as i can trade Bugg to get Heppell but then i can trade Ellis to get the Duffman who i dont mind, This would make my finished backline Goddard, Birch, Shaw, Lids, Gravy, Heppell, Duffman then a rookie

Also Bugg would make a great D7 over Morris, but if i was to trade Bugg, Morris would be my D7, Also Duffman hasnt been that bad, two bad scores one where we was tagged by Campbell Brown, and the second he was on 40 odd, at quarter time but took a hit to the ribbs
Bugg to get rested some days though too?
Sam Darley flowers me up as I started the year with him and definitely do not want a zero in round 11. so Bugg needs to go by then

The_Captain

Yeh true. roumour has it he played good on the weekend but..

essendon2

Quote from: noto07 on May 16, 2012, 08:54:28 PM
Yeh true. roumour has it he played good on the weekend but..
Yeah he was named 3rd best

The_Captain

sweet. Hope he gets a game soon..

Spite

im taking the punt on him because i need a single rnd 12 player and he is cheap. i would get shaw/heppell over him any day though! i'd probebly go birch but if you need a rnd 12 upgrade, freo have a bad run coming up, i am sure duff will hover around the same price, maybe drop to a lower price right before the byes

The_Captain

yeh good point there Spite! :D

Justin Bieber

Get rid of Ellis of the two.

Personally keeping both :)