Help my mate, please!

Started by Chelskiman, May 16, 2012, 05:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Bones Bombers

Quote from: Chelskiman on May 16, 2012, 05:14:22 PM
My mate is in a bit strife, so I figured if anyone can help him it would be you guys.  He's most likely not going to make the top 8 (he's in my league and I actually play him this week) with 5 losses in a row, but he has at least identified that he needs some help and is aiming to get his team back on track and pick up a few wins for the second half of the year.

Quote22 Trades - $49,700 in the bank

Deledio, Goddard, Birchall, Mohr, Simpkin, Thornton, Smedts -- Buntine, Andreoli
Swan, Thompson, Selwood, Hayes, Abblett, Pfeiffer -- Sheil, Sheridan
Cox, Roughead -- Stephenson, Phillips
Franklin, Rioli, Goodes, Brown, Treloar, Zorko, Haynes -- Kerridge, Sexton

The mids and rucks are fine for now, but I think the backs and forwards need a lot of attention over the coming weeks.
M
Deledio,Goddard,Birchall,Mohr,Simpkin,Thornton,Spurr--Buntine,Andreoli
Swan,Thompson,Selwood,Ablett,Horse,Sheil--Pfeiffer,Sheridan
Cox,Roughead--Stephenson,Phillips
Franklin,Rioli,Zaka,Brown,Sidey,Zorko,Smedts--Kerridge,Sexton

That's downgrading Hayes.
Only 4 trades and "possibly" 22 scoring players.
Will be looking for a few guys like Couch, Mitchell to start playing.
Might need 1 super premo downgrade to get 2 premo upgrades.
Better than players not scoring.

The_Captain

yeh i hope them 2 get games soon also!

Bones Bombers

Step3: if Thornton isn't getting a game trade to Ellis, Upgrade Brown to Dangerfield.
Forward line Franklin, Rioli, Zaka, Danger, Sidey, Zorko, Smedts--Kerridge, Sexton.

The_Captain

Bones Bombers

Yeah loving it! I'm a tradeaholic!
Stops me thinking about my trades!

Bones Bombers

Plus I haven't actually done the Mathis to make sure it actually works!
Should be close though.

The_Captain

Chelskiman

Cheers, guys!  He's brought in Horse and Spurr for this round.  Obviously it's a long road back and he's not expecting miracles, but his aim is to make the bottom eight top four from here, so hopefully with my help he can get that and make a charge for the minor premiership.  He sent gave a screenshot of his team, so this is how it will look for this round.

As I said, it's not ideal, but the foundations have been made for a mini revival.  Clearly in the coming weeks we will be sorting out that forward line and back line.

SydneyRox

looking at this team makes my eyes hurt!

I cant see where all the money has gone!

surely now he has moved on goodes he can afford someone like sidey/martin even roo in place of smedts or pfeiff

Making money has to take a little back seat to scoring some points in the short term

Chelskiman

Quote from: SydneyRox on May 17, 2012, 01:18:01 AMMaking money has to take a little back seat to scoring some points in the short term

With poor rookies he's going to need a few to make some money for future down/upgrades.  He knows he's not going to win this week as he plays me, but he should win next week as he's playing a poor team.  Next week is when he can start to bring in some premiums.

Justin Bieber

Horsely only in this week?

One week too late?!?!!