corey enright

Started by sledgey7, May 16, 2012, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sledgey7

a proven dt star (with a big ceiling) performing poorly. just what we like at this time of the year but i haven't seen enough cats games to have much of an idea why his scoring has been low.
want to give ellis the boot and bring him. any thumbs up or down info would be appreciated.
freako says do it which is almost good enough for me........almost

Windigo

I wouldn't.

Considered Shaw or Suckling etc?

Holz

Adelaide made a point to target mackie and enright last week and it appeared to work and would monitor if other teams keep this up because if enirght is getting a tag everyweek he is going to struggle.

Jalapeno

not for me mate. just has in no way shape or form proven to be a worthy pick this year.

Mr.Craig

It would be too much of a leap of faith to get him considering his scoring so far.

sledgey7

needs to be a rnd 12 player which leaves me heppel or shaw. both of whom i can afford.
just liked the look of enrights price.
can't really wait another week either with ellis be gone up.

Windigo

Then get Heppell or Shaw!!!  :D

Jalapeno

heppel is the best option i believe dude

The_Captain

Holz

Quote from: sledgey7 on May 16, 2012, 08:28:02 PM
needs to be a rnd 12 player which leaves me heppel or shaw. both of whom i can afford.
just liked the look of enrights price.
can't really wait another week either with ellis be gone up.

oops got confused and thought you needed a round 13 guy if i could pick any defender to bring in it would be shaw excluding the byes and the fact he is roudn 12 adds to it.

afl_freak2

Justin Bieber

Wait a week.

If he spuds against Collingwood he will be super cheap. If he goes well against Collingwood get on him haha.