Advice for my 3 week trading plan?

Started by Scrads, May 16, 2012, 03:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Hey guys, just would like your thoughts on my trades for the next 3 weeks.

This week:
Christensen -> Smedts (AFL In The Mix article said AC will have a 'stint' away with his injury, BS still 140k is a B/F and helps my byes)
Shiel -> Beams (Shiel nearing peak, Beams an absolute gun, spewing I didn't get him earlier)

Next week:
Cameron -> Saad (Cameron probs peaked as 92 will drop out system, Saad is projected only a tiny increase, suits my byes)
Townsend -> Shaw (Townsend not a big scorer, Shaw will be a good price)

Week after:
Smith/Treloar/JMAC -> Zorko (a week late, but other pressing issues to address first. His first jump won't be huge)
Smith/Treloar/JMAC -> Ablett (obviously need him back in, hopefully its not too late.

This will leave my team perfect for byes, and only one premium short of a full team.

My only worry is that I have HMAC, if he misses and O/Redden don't play then that's a ruck donut :(

felsty

i dont think getting ablett in will be that easy.. the most he is going to go down is 20k so really one upgrade and a downgrade wont really cut it to get him.. unless you save a bit of coin in the next two weeks trades i cant see it happening

overall the plan looks really good though! loving the pies boys on the rebound after a few wins :)

Chopps

you need money in the bank to get ablett, do you have any if not you ll be in trouble

Justin Bieber

How much money you got?

and your going too hard.

How many trades after this? Like 10.

Need like min 7 for byes...

Scrads

Have 145k after the first 2 trades, if necessary I can trade Bugg to Shaw instead of Townsend. I'm only using 4 or 5 trades over byes.