Too many options

Started by thefuzz, May 16, 2012, 04:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefuzz

I would like some of your input regarding my trades for this week.
I could go Goodes -> Beamer
then Greene -> Murphy. Though Greene has more cash to be made and he will make excellent cover in rounds 12 and 13.

or Smith -> Clancee. It would help with my bye structuring and his numbers this year have really been quite great. Can't tell if he is just  a cupcake or a legit upcoming fwd premium.

or Golby -> Heppell. It would help bye structuring but it would mean I would have to bench Bugg who I don't mind having on the field; he scores quite well.

Alternatively, I could go Goodes -> Chappy and then go
Shiel -> Murphy. Personally I like this option, but I would prefer to get Beamer over chappy; a straight swap for Goodes seems like the perfect opportunity to get him in.
Just realized I have another option.
Goodes -> Beamer then
Shiel -> Chappy, swap chappy with smith/treloar/adams to move him into the fwds. This also gives me a mid/fwd link in the middle and helps with fwd bye structuring!
Cheers guys.

Affliction

Goodes -> Beams & Shiel -> Chappy

If you want Murphy don't bring in this week he has a high BE, wait a couple of weeks

thefuzz

Quote from: Affliction on May 16, 2012, 04:25:20 PM
Goodes -> Beams & Shiel -> Chappy

If you want Murphy don't bring in this week he has a high BE, wait a couple of weeks

I think this might be best yeah. As you said, Murph has a high be, and greene and horse (on the field) are scorely too well to really validate getting in a mid premo with a high breakeven.