1 trade - christo > beams
4 (50%)
2 trades - bench him and go a.hall > zorko then kennedy > Zaha
1 (12.5%)
dont trade at all
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

hawksrule

was blinded by christos two tons and cheap price so brought him in only to be rewarded with two poor scores and a calf injury which supposedly will have him sidelined for 2 weeks

im slipping down the ladder fast with 150k in the bank and two important games coming up
the question is do i trade him to beams this week who is killing it or bench him and double trade kennedy > zorko and a. hall > zaharakis

option 1 leaves me with FWDS : Sidebum, Robinson, Franklin, Beams, Martin, Hale, Treloer (A.Hall, Kennedy)
option 2 FWDS : Sidebum, Robinson, Franklin, Zaharakis, Martin, Hale, Treloer (Christensen, Zorko)

only have just enough money for either option so it would have to be this week..

mpollock

I have him in SC ... not DT .. I am going to wait and see how long he is out for.
Anyone have any news?

pinochio

same dilemma!
was an idiot trading him in!!!

have 17 trades left and 91k in bank...

can go straight to zaharakis...hmm, but really dont wanna trade :(

thoughts?

henry

I am in a similar situation, with 297k and 16 trades. According to the injury report released today he is listed as being out for 1-2weeks, so I will keep him as its not worth making a trade for that imo, especially with treloar and adams scoring pretty well as emergencies.