Ruck issue

Started by Tittan99, May 15, 2012, 10:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tittan99

Who should i trade out MacEvoy for? At the moment i have MacIntosh, Giles, Redden and MacEvoy in the ruck. But because of the MacIntosh injury for this week i will be eating a fat 0 unless i use a trade. I have 16 trades left (this will take me to 15)

At the moment MacEvoy is just 400k sitting on my bench doing nothing.

Do I trade him down to a Josh Jenkins and pocket the 300k to use to get a premium in another area, and hope that Giles and MacIntosh (and Jenkins) can hold up for the rest of the season.

Do I get in Cox or Sandi, costing me 40k - 80k extra to get the no.1 and 2 ruckmen in the game. Both seem very susceptible to injury, and with Cox i will have no ruckmen for the round 11 bye, also his scores will be lowered significantly with the immanent return of Nic Nat.

Do I trade in Maric or Ryder, both looking to be the most durable of ruckmen, ryder with a bit of a higher ceiling and Maric with more of a consistent 80-100 score. Both are viable options but which one out of the two. (if i get in ryder i will also pocket 40k)

Or do I simply save my trade cop a doughnut for this week and hope that MacIntosh is only one week, and also hope that MacEvoy gets back before MacIntosh re-injures himself.

Personaly I am leaning towards getting in Maric, i just like the fact that he is a lone ruckmen (where as ryder and cox will have to share) i am also scared about Sandi's injury problems as well as Jenkins Job security. Maric or No trade seems the best to options, but i am really not sure PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Capper

Agree Maric is the one to get. Cox isnt injury prone they have just kept him in the game gathering some points when NICNAT was in the ruck and he exploded the last 2 weeks that NICNAT was out

Tittan99

Yeh i am realy weary about getting in cox. But each week that i dont have him and he pulls out a 131, i am slowly drawing further from the top group of people

Thunderstruck

Maric is your best option in my opinion.