bringing in sandi

Started by sledgey7, May 15, 2012, 10:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sledgey7

have cox, kruze and giles stil on my ruckline.

thinkng of swapping giles for sandi for the bye rnds but as he hasn't been on my radar all season i have not paid any attention to his injury woes.

does he seem to be behind them and now a good option or are people still worried?

Spite

Quote from: sledgey7 on May 15, 2012, 10:39:52 PM
have cox, kruze and giles stil on my ruckline.

thinkng of swapping giles for sandi for the bye rnds but as he hasn't been on my radar all season i have not paid any attention to his injury woes.

does he seem to be behind them and now a good option or are people still worried?

Still worried a little man, I would watch out for mumford suspected return from his injurie woes this round. He may put in a good show and you will save some $$$ and get a unique pick.

Capper

i like the idea but then you have 3 good ruckman and will always have one on the bench wasting money.

I dont think Mummy wont be back this week as he only went back to training last week.

sledgey7

kruezer will then go after the byes and i have to lose giles anywayor take the donut in rnd 11.

Jalapeno

Dont do it man its too much wasted money on the pine

crabapples

Would it be easier to just do the trades as the byes unfold?

Holz

Giles still has money to make and you never know what the rucks will why don't you wait till round 11 than make a decision. I assume you have redden or Stephenson, they might be playing by than.