Does anyone else really hate will I win threads?

Started by Perthwildcat, May 14, 2012, 04:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perthwildcat

Do you know what I hate?  Will I win threads.  I have blah vs blah and 200 points, will I win?  I really don't care.  Actually I hope you don't win because you're just talking up valuable will I trade Broughton board space.  It's such a pointless topic because after lockout it's in the hands of the gods, and the DT gods really hate will I win threads.  Almost as much as they hate Josh Drummond.

Rant over (I feel much better now).

Andrew

Great call. Those kind of threads need their own section on the forums as to be easier to avoid.

Seano14

How good is my team and I have 23 trades left what should I do is also up there. 

Not a fan of I'm in  the top 1k either.  I figure there must be a lot of people with average teams (mine included) that doesnt post for the reasons just mentioned. 

Adamant

Jukes

I agree. The only time you should do something like that is if it's a Sunday morning and you're both on about equal scores and have the same number of players left. Not for like 200 vs Robinson and Goddard and the likes.

Bones Bombers

They are pointless posts cos no one can possibly know the answer!
As for the posts about high scores don't be a sook if you're having a bad week! I've had a few bad weeks lately but I am happy to see other FanFooty peeps doing well, hopefully I can catch back up soon tho!

Spite

Quote from: Jukes on May 14, 2012, 05:26:31 PM
I agree. The only time you should do something like that is if it's a Sunday morning and you're both on about equal scores and have the same number of players left. Not for like 200 vs Robinson and Goddard and the likes.

So i should make a post about my 97 points vs kreuzer? Will I win? :P

Mr.Craig

"LOL if you picked/traded Player X" threads.

So unnecessary.