Stephenson/Redden... PROBLEMS

Started by Jormas, May 13, 2012, 02:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

i have 2 rd. 11 rucks, giles and cox, i want to have a premium/mid priced ruck who can be assured to play.

I don't want to cop 2 donuts over rd.11 in the rucks, when i will have a donut in the backs and fwds aswell..

I'm looking at Maric, but i have missed the boat...

I have 254K in the bank.

Any suggestions?

Noz

If you want a premium with a Round 12 or 13 bye trade Giles. No point having 2 premiums and Giles on the bench waste of money.

Jormas

but then i cop a donut in 2 rounds?

Goos3r

the mullet has been one of the most consistent so far and doesn't look like slowing down wouldn't be a bad pick. Other options you could look at Ryder or Kreuzer? Wouldn't get rid of Giles had so much more $ to make, could be a keeper and great cover for the bye's hope i helped

Jormas

yeah mates, probably going to go Redden to Kreuzer cause he is 80K cheaper :)

Noz

Hold out trading rucks until the teams are selected for round 11. Redden or Stephensen could get a recall that's my plan anyways.

Alka

I'm a bit perplexed as to why these two aren't getting games. West is hardly setting the world on fire, and I rate Redden over Renouf who is hardly doing that great either. I'd expect Big O to get a game soon... surely?

Either way there's a few rounds to go yet, so I'd wait.

Holz

i only really need them for the byes, not sure if i should wait till round 10 or bite the bullet and trade in Goldy or Cox  now and stay with a very solid Sandi, Cox/Goldy and Giles combo, still might eat a donut with 2 round 11 players but 1 is better than 2

Jmoney

Quote from: Noz on May 13, 2012, 04:21:52 PM
Hold out trading rucks until the teams are selected for round 11. Redden or Stephensen could get a recall that's my plan anyways.
+1

Alka

Quote from: Holzman on May 13, 2012, 05:25:30 PM
i only really need them for the byes, not sure if i should wait till round 10 or bite the bullet and trade in Goldy or Cox  now and stay with a very solid Sandi, Cox/Goldy and Giles combo, still might eat a donut with 2 round 11 players but 1 is better than 2

We all know Cox is going to be rested at some point though. Question is when that will happen?

If Hmac is out for a while I'd jump on Goldy.

Jormas

Can't get goldy, otherwise 3 rd11 byes :(

might get the kreuz.

tbagrocks

just go get Maric, he oviously loves being back in Melbourne and is gunning it!

Thunderstruck

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 13, 2012, 07:49:47 PM
just go get Maric, he oviously loves being back in Melbourne and is gunning it!

+1 Enough said on him in many other threads...

BC2010

Redden may well play this week - very solid in the SANFL today

Zombie2.5

Yeah Redden did good in SANFL, Renouf did horrible v Sandilands. But Lobbe is coming back soon..... JUST GIVE REDDEN ONE GAME!!!!

Can't you just cop two zeroes round 11 then your rucks are set? Unless you want to only cop one round 11, then cop another round 12/13???