HMAC!!!!

Started by the danger porps, May 13, 2012, 04:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Christen and Hmac out for me this week. Can't handle so many injuries, I have only made 1 upgrade this year because of all the sideways... and that upgrade was redden to hmac...

FMDT, hello 2013 with the 2/2 sub :s

hawks4life

Sam Jacobs has been consistent..played every game average of 82....happy with that..although not premium scores..worried about injuries....so will keep my trades just in case...

Colliwobblers

HMac injured or just a precaution has the knee iced but really didn't need to keep him on with goldy and petrie?

got to admit he has delivered for you so far... and what ruckman isnt injured at the moment, maybe 3 or 4

Sammy J an awesome pick, hasnt got sandi or cox ability to smash out big tons but so many less headaches and missed games for owners

Torress

some ppl must of been completely smashed by the ruck department. if u didn't go 1 premo 3 rookie for starters you were probably behind. and imagine those ppl who have already traded heavy in the rucks out of neccesity, and hmac might be gone for 2.

paddy ryder is doing me good, giles might end up staying where he is as well!

tbagrocks

Thank God for Giles! and I hate to admit it being a crow, but Maric could be the winner

Spite

Quote from: Torress on May 13, 2012, 05:20:06 PM
some ppl must of been completely smashed by the ruck department. if u didn't go 1 premo 3 rookie for starters you were probably behind. and imagine those ppl who have already traded heavy in the rucks out of neccesity, and hmac might be gone for 2.

paddy ryder is doing me good, giles might end up staying where he is as well!

I went mummy to sandi then redden to hmac because sandi was out.

That required 3 trades for the ruck. And it is only round 7.

Danger to chad cornes (round 2, worst trade of the year) then cornes to chritensen (injured this week)

3 trades too.

6 trades total, just for injuries, now with 2 injures players.

Then fyfe out for zaha (good move) and ablett to swan (good move) makes 8 trades for injuries. Lucky I didn't trade birchall or have carrazzo or goodes. Would be even more showered.

Chopps

i dont know about others but cox was well worth the big money now, with his last 131 it pushes him to a 97 average, i ll take that  8)

Windigo

Didn't Astbury do it and was out for season?  ???

powersuperkents

Im gonna either upgrade to Sandilands or Downgrade to Zach Clarke

Lucastorm

This made me lol! Mummy > sandi > hmac... Would have been pushing 2400 if he didn't hurt himself dammit! Let's hope redden gets a game next week, I seriously CBf trading my ruck again...

Zombie2.5

Please don't tell me Maric is next...
Just did McEvoy > Maric, first trade of the year in rucks :)
happy with Maric.

I reckon i wont even be bothered trading in rucks again.... might as well cop it.... saves trades!!
anyone who went Maric, Giles must be laughing.....
RMDT(ruck)

TheHanger

possibly just the one week, afl website has an article

Cicjose

Dean Cox Ivan Maric and Sam Jacobs are the only 3 good rucks so far this year

nostradamus

Quote from: Cicjose on May 13, 2012, 11:41:31 PM

you'd have to add Giles to that list

TheHanger

Quote from: Cicjose on May 13, 2012, 11:41:31 PM