Suckling
14 (26.9%)
Birchal
24 (46.2%)
Toss a coin - either or
14 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Windigo

I'd say Birchall....But really is a toss up.

Suckling a heavier scorer....

PowerBug

Quote from: mufc on May 13, 2012, 02:00:30 PM
hows that a mid upgrade though?  :o
Agree lol

Pick Sam Mitchell.

Scrads

Quote from: Holzman on May 14, 2012, 03:00:54 AM
i assume people have lids and goddard, if your planning on getting one of these guys are you not going to get carrots in before the bye? or dont you care about the byes.

Is Carrazzo going to be back well before his bye though ? He needs 2 weeks to let his 1 cycle through and his price to plummet dont forget...

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Scrads on May 14, 2012, 06:06:13 PM
i assume people have lids and goddard, if your planning on getting one of these guys are you not going to get carrots in before the bye? or dont you care about the byes.

Is Carrazzo going to be back well before his bye though ? He needs 2 weeks to let his 1 cycle through and his price to plummet dont forget...

Still 5-7 weeks away.

Holz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 14, 2012, 06:12:23 PM

Still 5-7 weeks away.

i just looked at the injury reports and its looking like round 12 return so you would want him in round 14 so thats perfect. In that case i might pick up birchall this week no chance of suckers.  For me its Birchall v Shaw v Broughton.

Slap

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 14, 2012, 06:12:23 PM

Still 5-7 weeks away.

If he looks ok when he comes back, he could be a sneaky finals upgrade.  Hard to plan for though considering his particular injury.

Doyle

Flip a coin, or Suckling I feel...

The_Captain

I have birch.. but after the bye round wouldnt say no to suckling as well haha. Both dt gunsss

its me lads

Dictionary.com

Junk Time, latin

1. Matt Suckling

2. Ryan Hargrave

i voted suckling cos he's my favourite out of the 2 and racks up the points. basically personal preference, they score similar

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Slap on May 14, 2012, 03:22:50 PM
Suckling can start really slow, but then somehow pull out a 50 point quarter.  Birch seems to be in the game all game, but not pull out those 50 pointers as frequently.
Suckers pulled out two 50 pointers in the third and fourth quarters on friday. I think he was on 28 at HT, plus 44 for 72 at 3QT then 55 in the last quarter for a mega junktime score of one hundred and junking twenty seven(127)

I think they like Birchall as a go to man. Suckling isn't bad either with his left boot. Suckers gets more junktime, Birchall always does solid. Suckers might have a 60 somtimes and Birchall is more proven, prime at the age of 25. Suckers is younger, will improve but i reckon Birchall. You can't go much wrong with either(unless you have bad luck and the one you get gets injured).

GOOD LUCK!!  8)
Quote from: PowerBug on May 14, 2012, 06:01:16 PM
Quote from: mufc on May 13, 2012, 02:00:30 PM
hows that a mid upgrade though?  :o
Agree lol

Pick Sam Mitchell.
:-\