Main Menu

Essendon 2012

Started by vossy12, March 12, 2012, 04:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Jukes on May 06, 2012, 09:26:55 PM
We'll win our next five. Eagles forward line has troubled us a lot in the past- now they have none. We should win that, relying Crameri isn't out.

Richmond, GWS and Melbourne results will speak for themselves. Hoping for a 5 goal win vs the Tigers before a 100 point win over GWS and 60 over Melbourne.

Sydney game we can also win. Last year we won, and we've gotten better then we were last year.
You can say that, but so have they, JPK is equal favourite for the Brownlow, Lewis Jetta, a lot of their B-C grade players have stepped up.

Not saying we will lose, but don't expect a comfortable win let alone a win against them.

Jukes

Yeah it'll be very tight, reckon we'll pinch the win though as it is at etihad, our best ground.

elephants

Hahaha Hanger. I know Colyer is going to be a jet, that's why he is in my Euro's 15's team ;) I was just hurling abuse where I could ;D

Let's be honest this thread was less than entertaining until myself and Jukes got involved :D

I think the Bombers have a good shot at 4/5 (which is why I am looking at bringing Heppell/Zaharakis into my DT this week...) . Something tells me they won't knock of both Sydney and the Eagles. I am just hoping like hell that its the Swans you beat.

Imo, bombers to go in favourite next week.

Cookie Monster

Quote from: elephants on May 06, 2012, 10:05:03 PM
Hahaha Hanger. I know Colyer is going to be a jet, that's why he is in my Euro's 15's team ;) I was just hurling abuse where I could ;D

Let's be honest this thread was less than entertaining until myself and Jukes got involved :D

I think the Bombers have a good shot at 4/5 (which is why I am looking at bringing Heppell/Zaharakis into my DT this week...) . Something tells me they won't knock of both Sydney and the Eagles. I am just hoping like hell that its the Swans you beat.

Imo, bombers to go in favourite next week.
Only because it's at Etihad.

Jukes

Very nice to have the three crap teams away from etihad and the two good teams at etihad in our next 5 :D

TheHanger

Quote from: Ziplock on May 06, 2012, 03:05:26 PM

port, who came 16th on the ladder. lol. It's like going 'he dominated against gws. He's a beast.'
basically agree with jukes (not in that order though) but crows in for bombers

you obviously havent seen the game/quarter

against WCE could win but unlikely
against Rich  should win, richmond lacks defenders and if hurley comes back in watch out!
against Melb/GWS - locks
against SYD, hardest game IMO but could be done

The goal should be 1 win from WCE/Syd and the rest should be won

ZLATAN

Destroyed West Coast's life!

Absolute domination that 3rd quarter was heaven!

Jonty21

I reckon a top 4 finish? At worst maybe 6th. Wouldn't be suprised if they ended up premiers considering how they have played so far. It will be easier to say once they verse Adelaide or West Coast(with out there injuries).

elephants

Quote from: Jonty21 on May 15, 2012, 03:42:56 PM
I reckon a top 4 finish? At worst maybe 6th. Wouldn't be suprised if they ended up premiers considering how they have played so far. It will be easier to say once they verse Adelaide or West Coast(with out there injuries).
To be fair the Bombers had their injuries too. They weren't as bad as the Eagles but they weren't 10 goals not as bad. More like 3.