Trent Cotchen
22 (550%)
Cullam Ward
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 18, 2012, 05:11:13 AM

Mr.Craig

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 12, 2012, 01:46:30 AM
anyone like Bennell or K Jack? Hamish Hartlett looks a ripper if... he stays fit

Jack is more hot and cold than a dogy girlfriend. Hartlett needs to be with a better group that will push him harder to succeed. Dunno about Bennell.

mpollock

Some a little from left field .... (I voted Kennedy by the way as he wins his own ball, is hard to tag and tacklesd well).

After last year i would have said watch Isaac Smith ... he has been a little up and down with some injury worries so far this year.  Shiel from the Hawks is also one to watch (some injury problems as well) ...

Mzuungu has continued his improvement but may be starting his run a little late being a mature age pickup.
Christensen from Geelong has the potential to be a good player as the Geelong lists ages ...
D.Swollow for sure ...

Then the whole crop from North Melbourne ... just not sure who is the best of the group ... Danger seems to be coming good now and i see Ziebell as a similar type player ... just not sure if he will break out this year or next year ... may be 2014.

owenbond007

Think Beams is on the rise. Your all probably 2 weeks to late on best price but get on the train while he has that DP