who to bring in

Zaharakis
22 (440%)
Didak
12 (240%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: May 18, 2012, 11:25:44 PM

tbagrocks

who to bring in, gee Dids looked good, espesially early, who to get?

tbagrocks

gee would have thought both players under 400k

both scoring well over 100, this thread might have gone a bit further?

ah well ::) they will both be in many teams in weeks to come

Noz

Give Dids 1 more week to see if he is truly back to his best. Then make your decision.

Colliwobblers

I was at the game and was great to see him back. I love Dids, SO glad to have him back all Pies fans are, big soft spot for DiDs. He wasn't at his best that's for sure, butchered a bit of ball and made some average decisions, improvement left in him make no mistake. I agree with NOZ got to see a second game more to see if he is getting a unvested spot under bucks going forward than on his performance, even tho not at his best he is good enough for a fwd and especially at his price, has been very good at VFL level for the past few so form not an issue

Not sure what he scored in SC but he is about $60K cheaper there so worth a look thats for certain...

tbagrocks

he could be coming in to my Sc this week, mabye DT the week after

just wondering if anyone thought Zaha could compere with a fired up Didak?

Colliwobblers

didak at his best uses the ball so well he DID used to score very well in SC, last year was a write off for him. Hard to say now.

I reckon ZAKA is back to his best, thought maybe he was a star this season from round 1 without trying, pretty much admitted he had to work harder and has, playing midfield i'd back him to outscore didak who will rotate mid fwd but more fwd.

What worries me about didak is last seasons form (easily fixed) but last years vesying ( ??? ) depends if bucks has him in his best 22.

Fasolo and Daisy out this round.....

I rate Didak over both but the Pies obviously don't at least not last year anyway.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 13, 2012, 02:09:25 AM
didak at his best uses the ball so well he DID used to score very well in SC, last year was a write off for him. Hard to say now.

I reckon ZAKA is back to his best, thought maybe he was a star this season from round 1 without trying, pretty much admitted he had to work harder and has, playing midfield i'd back him to outscore didak who will rotate mid fwd but more fwd.

What worries me about didak is last seasons form (easily fixed) but last years vesying ( ??? ) depends if bucks has him in his best 22.

I rate Didak over both but the Pies obviously don't at least not last year anyway.
saw Dids tonight no thanks to Ch 7, had to go to the pub! and he was very good early what I saw, has to be part of the plans for a premiership challange? i'll get him in my SC sure, but see how he goes next week, problem is if I wait two weeks Zaha might be a little to expensive!

disco1992

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 13, 2012, 02:20:20 AM

saw Dids tonight no thanks to Ch 7, had to go to the pub! and he was very good early what I saw, has to be part of the plans for a premiership challange? i'll get him in my SC sure, but see how he goes next week, problem is if I wait two weeks Zaha might be a little to expensive!
shame about the pub hahahahah but didak played quite well in the 1st and then last in thrid and forth

Windigo

Zaha easily.

Gotta give Didak a couple more weeks to really prove himself.

nas

Got Zaha in this week, but watching Dids for next week & then will re assess.

essendon2

no shower, because the Essendon West Coast was better to watch - both teams playing better than Collingwood too

mufc

depends who else u have do u have sidebottom or beams becuase i'd go with one of them

Holz

Im hoping dids can pull off a DT comeback like lake and hargreaves, i already have my forward line set but im thinking of briningin him in in 2 weeks as fantastic bench cover.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: essendon2 on May 13, 2012, 09:52:55 AM

no shower, because the Essendon West Coast was better to watch - both teams playing better than Collingwood too

Haha maybe the bombers are but I wouldn't call what the eagles dished up better than much tbh... had been going well, should bounce back but didn't really turn up this week, if you saw it

Pies still have 7 of the best 22 out, just happy to scrape in the wins while thier out that will do. weren't really impressive at all vs lions but easy game next week again so should scrape home again for anothe 4 points :)

tbagrocks

Quote from: essendon2 on May 13, 2012, 09:52:55 AM

haha couldnt watch this game either! ch7 only show 4 a week, in Adelaide two of them are crows & power! And because of monday night, there was no Sat night game!
so I was watching both games at the pub!

I want to get Zaha but Dids could prove to good to refuse