Horse on or Magner on?

Started by Thorpy, May 11, 2012, 07:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorpy

Which one should I play not sure the risk is that horse is the sub so not sure what do you guys reckon?

Zombie2.5

Horsley.

If magner gets a big tagging role and Horse is subbed on at HT.
They might even end up with the same score...... ;)

Not to mention if Horsley avoids the vests...... 8)

Thorpy

hmm looks like horsely is the right option :) hopefully magner gets 60 odd and horse gets 80+

Football Factory

Anyone thinking D.Swallow will be a late withdrawal .. hurt his ankle last week .. meaning Shaw or Stanley will come in and be the sub ?

Bones Bombers

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on May 11, 2012, 08:03:08 PM
Anyone thinking D.Swallow will be a late withdrawal .. hurt his ankle last week .. meaning Shaw or Stanley will come in and be the sub ?
Thats what I was saying last night! Wouldn't surprise me at all if there is a late withdrawal.

The_Captain

horse. magner will probz tag mitchell id reckon

hawks4life

what happens if Horse becomes sub?
I've gone Magner...no chance hell be sub..Horse will be making me dosh even if he is sub,,,

juddy5x3

it would have to be a very close league game to even matter. Horse still worth getting in even if he is vested and scores 50-60.

The_Captain

true. But what if horse pumps out 120 and magner 60? surely one of the younger blokes will be sub. expecially after horses first 2 weeks..

hawks4life

Quote from: noto07 on May 11, 2012, 08:13:58 PM
true. But what if horse pumps out 120 and magner 60? surely one of the younger blokes will be sub. expecially after horses first 2 weeks..

Dats true....i've taken a 180 and gone with the horse....magner is most likely tagging..against the hawks..hope he doesnt pull a 130 out of nowhere...

The_Captain

yeh.. i just dont get why melbourne bother tagging players, they are gonna get pumped anyway... should just let the mag run around like he did for the first 2 weeks. and rack em in..

Thunderstruck

The horse on the field before magner its quite simple

The_Captain

nek minit.. horse is sub.. then not so simple ha. Lets hopeeeeeee not :)

Thunderstruck

he wont be from sources from within Herald sun...

The_Captain

Hope he isn't. will be happy with 70 or above ha