Which Trades

Started by Tenfold, May 09, 2012, 03:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenfold

Was thinking i would like to bring Beams in this week but my plan to get him in falls just short of the required cash.

I can bring him in trading out two rookie mids but not sure if its worth it. Option 1: Magner to Horsley and Shiel to Beams. I can then swap Beams into the forward line and have DPP in the middle with Trelor.

Midfield would be: Pendles, Boyd, Ablett, Mitchell, Horsley, Greene, Old Mac and Trelor.
Forwards: Beams, Whitecross, Buddy, Chappy, Danger, Martin, Smith, Milera and Hall.

Option 2: trade Shiel/Magner for Horsley and upgrade Milera to Stevie J but no DPP.
Midfield: Pendles, Boyd, Ablett, Mitchell, Horsley, Greene, Old Mac and Shiel/Magner
Forwards: Whitecross, Buddy, SJ, Chappy, Danger, Martin, Smith, Trelor and Hall.

Which one?

glam77

felsty

Not 1. Magner and Shiel have way too much money to make you..

glam77

if both players play for the next month i cannot see magner earning anywhere near what horsely will in the next month. sure, he'll slowly creep up in value but if the OP wants the cash and the advantage of an upgade now i don;t see any issues with magner to horsley. Pocket 140k now, and whatever increase horsely get in the coming weeks, as opposed to a gradual $10-20k rise per week from magner and missing out on the upgrade aswell.

Personally i'd try to hold shiel

any thoughts of
mager - horsely (frees some cahs and earns some cash)
milera - beams or sidebottom (give you the upgrade)

Tenfold

Not enough cash to do that can get SJ however. But i would prefer Beams

Tenfold

Thanks Glam and felsty for your help anyone elses opinions are more than welcome