Jackson Trengove       
Ryan Bastinac       
Jarrod Kayler-Thomson       
Majak Daw       
Matthew Lobbe       
Scott Gumbleton       
Luke Tapscott

bomberJohn

You have an even balance, however some have injury issues. Hunt is unproven in defence and has some knee issues and with Marcus Drum coming in, could be a fight for the spot, I would change him to someone like ladson.

Your midfield has alot of rookies in scully maribito and Martin, I would upgrade one to a 300k like cotchin or Palmer or dalziel (cotchin and Palmer both suffered injuries last year, this could make them hungry this year), I don't know about Boyd.

Sandilands is tall so he dominates tap outs but that's all he really does, ruckman are always hard to pick so try and see who could go fwd or defence.. My pick was tippet

Harvey is getting on so his performance might not be as high, riewoldt is a key position player and doesn't go upfield that much so he won't score as high, that's my opinion though

Rusty Beam

Looks good antlee.

I like your mix of talent, upside and risk. In fact it looks very similar to mine, bar half a dozen or so.

Don't agree on the Hunt comment. I think he is a definite starter and already proven his ability in a hard fought cats back six. His precise daisy cutters were sorely missed (I know the cats still won). He will be straight back in assuming his knee is right.

I also don't mind your two draftees on the ground in the midfield. I currently have a 300k'er and a draftee. I am thinking of switching though. I reckon they will be the cash cows this year. Particuarly since Bastinac and Trengove are likely not to carry the dual eligibility.

Sandy is my choice too as my premium ruck option. Cox is underdone and sandy just gets too many hit outs to ignore. I actually think he pushes forward quite well and will only get better in this aspect.

I'm taking a punt on boomer as well. I think he will be back to his best after an injury interrupted year last year.

Good luck

Hondo71

3 rookies in the midfield is fine if there's no others on the field.  If you feel they are the 3 best rookies then get them in the mids and find the mid-pricers in the FWD and BK.

A risky but OK strategy IMO.  I don't know if I will do it though.