Main Menu

KRUZE

Started by yorgis, May 09, 2012, 04:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

kruze was supposed to be rested last week but got a late call up 'coz warnock was a late withdrawal. does anyone

know if he'll be rested this week? need to figure out who to trade and who not to. have a few dilemmas this week,

[ goodes out?, replacement for kruze if orrem/redden don't play, want horsley and adams in if possible, ablett in this

week or next ? ] wonder who else is gonna pull out this week [at least broughts got off]

Windigo

I'd say keep him around. Don't think Ratten will be pulling a stunt like that again.

Lions01

They were only resting player because of the opposition, i think hell be right

simma1978

He will be rested in about 1 month's time according to this article on the AFL website:

Last week Matthew Kreuzer was initially set to rest the knee he had reconstructed in 2010, but was called into the 22 in place of Robbie Warnock, who injured a hamstring at training.

Ratten said both Kreuzer and Shaun Hampson would play against the Saints with Kreuzer set to be rested further down the track.

"It's just about managing that knee," he said.

"We're making sure that we don't overload that knee. He's doing more work and his game time is a lot higher … we need to look after him."

That break is unlikely to happen until Warnock is ready to resume at AFL level, which could be a month away given he is set to miss one to two weeks with the injury and then be brought back via the VFL.
Exclusive to AFL BigPond Network

yorgis

thanx fellas. i guess what i was really asking was how long b4 he DOES get rested [ ie WHEN warnock will be back to relieve

him ] i gues thats 1 problem of mine solved in that i don't have to trade out mummy yet. now just gotta wait and see about

ga, j and, if he's not back,    1      goodes >>> adams and kennedy >>> horsely   OR

2      goodes >>> sidey   and kennedy >>> horsely