Shaun Higgins???

Started by kiss01, May 09, 2012, 12:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiss01

Hey guys Shaun Higgins has not been spoken about at all this year and im really considering purchasing him. It could be risky but also could pay off really well....

He hasnt scored under 80 this season (forget his score of 23 vs melb when he was sub). At a price of $343,000 I reckon he is a steal and can only get better as the season goes on.

What is everyones view on this - will be good to hear!!!!

BC2010

No, no, no...........and no.

Will end up hurting you.

dmagnus

kiss01

bc 2010 why do you think its such a bad idea. i have never once thought about getting this guy but when looking at trading out goodes i noticed how cheap higgins was and when looking at his scores i think he can only get better. is he an injury prone player and simply not good enough??

picker_man

Quote from: kiss01 on May 09, 2012, 12:33:20 AM
bc 2010 why do you think its such a bad idea. i have never once thought about getting this guy but when looking at trading out goodes i noticed how cheap higgins was and when looking at his scores i think he can only get better. is he an injury prone player and simply not good enough??
You will find alot of coaches (including myself) have higgins on the never again list. After showing great form in his past 3 seasons it always seems when you bring him in he goes down with a soft a$$! injury for a few weeks, and for a player his age to have played only 17,16,18 games in the past three seasons prolly sums up why he's a spud and and i'll never go there again

BC2010

Yeah, picker_man is spot on. Durability is the key.

kiss01

yeh fair call picker man. he just looked tempting like i said but it seems pretty obvious to stay away from him by the way you guys are talking about him. cheers for the heads up on this injury prone dt player.

Perthwildcat

Higgins is made of paper mache and sticky tape.

picker_man

Try look at getting an extra 50k as Zaka/Pav/ROK are around 380k-400k and all value for money + a much more solid pick then higgins. Only rd11 fwd i would recomend trading in is dangerfield he's risen about 70k since rd1 but thats cause he's in great form

glam77

Higgins' footy uniform is made from bubble wrap cos he is so fragile

Torress

Quote from: glam77 on May 09, 2012, 09:41:35 AM
Higgins' footy uniform is made from bubble wrap cos he is so fragile

\
lol!

haven't been burnt lately - but remember watching the flames