Beams or is Adams to good to pass up?

Started by tbagrocks, May 10, 2012, 05:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

want to bring in Dane for Milera this week but... is this kid Adams a must that I get him this week and Dane next week?
the other trade to get Horse!

fwds: Buddy, Danger, Martin, Pearce, Milera, Treloar, Mots, D Smith, Pfieffer

Mr.Craig

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 10, 2012, 05:33:54 PM
want to bring in Dane for Milera this week but... is this kid Adams a must that I get him this week and Dane next week?
the other trade to get Horse!

fwds: Buddy, Danger, Martin, Pearce, Milera, Treloar, Mots, D Smith, Pfieffer

Well I think Beams is a bigger must than Adams, but ofcourse you could get in Adams and upgrade to Beams next week. I don't see the problem in bypassing Adams however if you feel there'll be another good downgrade option in the forwards sometime in the coming weeks. Couch and Zorko spring to my mind as potentials.

tbagrocks

yep good point, already got smith & treloar making big money there!

side note! Josh Jenkins Ruck for Adelaide set to debue, 22 yr old $104 000, kicked 4 for Sturt last week, Watch!!!!!

Windigo

Beams miles ahead if you don't need the cash!  :)

Mr.Craig

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 10, 2012, 05:47:27 PM
yep good point, already got smith & treloar making big money there!

side note! Josh Jenkins Ruck for Adelaide set to debue, 22 yr old $104 000, kicked 4 for Sturt last week, Watch!!!!!

Hopefully he can displace McKernan who I don't rate.

rider

i am considering this same conundrum. Whilst i want the Beams trade as i am down in Goodes, I feel good playing downgrade options don't always appear when you need them so maybe i will lose this round (double downgrade), but double upgrade next round with all my $$$ and be a little wiser on selections, i.e what if beams goes down or gets suspended hate for it to happen but who knows with the carnage of late..

tbagrocks

KcKernin has been suspended, their are a few rucks coming in this week  ;D

Wanted Beams two weeks ago at that price! downgrading could leave some cash for Ablett & Dane!

langej

Cold and wet in Adelaide forecast for game time.  I would not get excited about Jenkins... yet!

Zombie2.5

Quote from: langej on May 10, 2012, 06:08:37 PM
Cold and wet in Adelaide forecast for game time.  I would not get excited about Jenkins... yet!

Yeh Jenkins is impressing  and might replace McKernan, but crows said they might replace him with a midfielder because the forecast is wet.

Get on Beams!!! Adams is a gun but you need beams, awesome scorer. I wouldn't be too confident playing that many rooks in the fwd line, but waiting a week gives you extra cash, as beams won't rise in price(at least not much)

Mr.Craig

Possible shower but they are expecting less than 1mm of rain out of it, should be alright. Shame they didn't play today, it's been beautiful.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 10, 2012, 06:20:33 PM

Possible shower but they are expecting less than 1mm of rain out of it, should be alright. Shame they didn't play today, it's been beautiful.
would have suited out talls better, I hear Lynch is set to come in, any rain and it suits the cats surley!
this could hurt Jenkins chances