Main Menu

Solve This Riddle #6

Started by GoLions, November 27, 2013, 08:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Sixth riddle. If you get this wrong, you must change your DP to a picture of a BABOON for 5 days. If you get it right, then I'll mention your name at the bottom of this post. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ONLY when answering the riddle. I don't want the answer being given away. Even if you wish to discuss it, please do so in a way that doesn't say what is and/or isn't right/wrong.

Here's the riddle: Four people have each picked a random card from a standard pack of 52. There is one card from each suit, and there are no picture cards or aces. One card has an odd number, but all cards have different numbers.

The two reds total a number twice that of the card in the suit of spades. A diamond has the highest number, and Mike did not pick this one. Katie's 4 of clubs was not the lowest number. Phil made his choice after Rachel and selected the lowest number of all four cards.

Which card did each person pick from the pack?

By the way, I'd like to thank the Doc for supplying me with some of these, really enjoyed doing them myself and being able to share them with everyone else :)

Correctly Guessed:

- CrowsFan
- Ziplock

CrowsFan

Ziplock

I dont think guessed is the right word for these ones :P