Rhys....Stanley...

Started by Proudy1032, May 04, 2012, 03:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudy1032

What to do with this guy!? Heard reports he could be a late withdrawal....I have 2 mid prices in my fwds, Porps and him.

BarnDogg

Probably time to think about downgrading or upgrading him. His BE is 62, won't go up too much more I wouldn't think, even if he does play.

Proudy1032

Smith to Pfeiffer, Stanley to ROK?

Ricochet

he can pull out a big score tho.
trouble is his next 4 games are bloody tough... Hawks, Carlton, WC and Syd

Cicjose

trade him out

http://dreamteamtalk.com/2012/05/04/10920/

2. Rhys Stanley (FWD) $275,600 (↑$111,400) B/E: 65 AVG: 75 LAST 3: 88, 52, 62

In all fairness, Rhys is averaging 75. But his last 2 games have been below average and his B/E is creeping up. Isn’t going to be a keeper in my eyes, so the time is near you either up or downgrade. Has been very serviceable and made around the same amount as Devon, as his starting price was slighty higher.

DTSM Farewell Tour: NOW

Starting Value: $164,200

Proudy1032

Doyle

Just downgrade him, but there aren't any great downgrades...

Proudy1032

i'm thinking of laying off the trades this week and seeing how he goes, him, kennedy, porps and smith all have achievable breakevens.

Ricochet

Quote from: Proudy1032 on May 04, 2012, 05:17:35 PM
i'm thinking of laying off the trades this week and seeing how he goes, him, kennedy, porps and smith all have achievable breakevens.
Im the same mate, waiting another week or two. No real decent downgrade options yet

crabapples

i just did

ablett-->pendles
Stanley--> a.christ

:o
primt eimt to get off stanley i reckon he's only scored against crap teams probly loose value this week i rekcon..

8)