Please answer NOW... g2g to work soon. I love help ;)

Started by Nails, May 02, 2012, 11:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please Give ME

Info
4 (44.4%)
Regarding
4 (44.4%)
My Thread
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Nails

Going to get a forward line doughnut if I don't make a trade...

I've got like 147.6K and 20 trades.

I was thinking McCarthy > Horsley and Hall > Mitch Robinson... This would leave me like 23K...

I was planning on some bad arse trades to improve my team... but  guess this will have to do... Anyone got a better idea?

Please feel free to give me any ideas not listed here

picker_man

no sidebottom or robinson nails seems a little risky

Nails

Yeah well one of my options that I neglected to put in the pole is a downgrade and D. Smith > Robbo.

Starts to get awkward w/ Goodes and Pav r12 byes and my Hawk boys rd12 byes.

picker_man

robbo will ave atleast 5 points more then ROK and bringing in ROK you'll get one donut with goodes,pav and ROK bring in robbo nd you'll get one donut aswell with buddy,cross & robbo 

BlackMamba

Robbo is gonna beast GWS imo especially if Judd and Co get rested. Robbo in for me this week, then Beams next.

The Silent Partner

Swan is hard to let go  But I think Ebert (have him) and Mcarthy will have good games against the tigers at AAMI. So maybe get Robbo( Doing similar trade after I said I'd hold my fire) I think he will play Against GWS. Make some more cash off the rooks Hopefully Hall plays he is getting annoying sitting there at 160k . You'll probably have to Trade Shiel out to Horsley next week hopefully make 130-140 k then you have 240 to spend and Hopefully Mcarthy goes up to say 330-340 gee might be bit short for Swan, but hey you will have 570- 580K to go shopping maybe Gaz could be on the radar again. Swans BE of 68 just aint cool.

Nails

I was now thinking McCarthy > Horsley and Hall > Robbo is now the best option...

Need to avoid a doughnut :(

Nails

Chopps

i'd trade mccarthy play mcdonald and get robbinson, your forward line needs to cop 3 out one week so may as well get the best and do it

Nails

Could go Treloar > Mids

and McCarthy > Chapman... hmm...

TWANG?

Robbo is the best, maybe I should just go down that route.

fertalong

Get Sidebum!! Go Mccarthy to Taylor Adams and get in Sidebum.
That way you have a dpp link! In r12 you can move Sidebum mid and bench him to avoid fwd donut and cover with a r11 rookie in adams. I was going to suggest doing that with robbo, but noticed you already have mitchell and ebert mid.